Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, at no cost to you. If you click on a link and make a purchase, we make a small commission. Read our full disclosure for more information.
Have you ever thought of just how unique beards are? No really! No two beards are alike! From the natural growth pattern of the beard, to the length, density, and colour – each beard has its own character. (Side Note: beards do not have to be ‘in’ to be appreciated!).
Beards require care, and depending on your own personality and preferences, each of you may choose to groom and take care of your beard to different extents. That is totally good! Embrace your nature – whether you want to let your beard flow free, or trim it, or braid it – just do what is best for YOU (no need to follow ‘popular’ trends if that isn’t for you!)! One thing is for sure though – beards deserve the best care, and using natural, organic products can help with that!
But First – Fun Beard Facts!
- Beards can provide some protection against ultraviolet radiation (1)!
- Numerous studies have shown that females show a preference for bearded men! Interesting! (but hey embrace you, if you prefer to be clean shaven, go for it!)
- This study showed that male job applicants with facial hair were perceived more positively when it came to attractiveness, personality, and competency!
Organic Beard Care Products
Here we present to you some alternatives from the mainstream: organic quality products for your beard-care needs. Enjoy!
Organic Beard Balm
- Packaged in a 100% Recyclable Tin
Organic Beard Oil
- 100% Natural
- Essential Oils for Nourishment
- Non-Greasy & Lightweight
Organic Beard Dye
- Chemical Free
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
Organic Beard Shampoo
- No parabens, preservatives, or artificial fragrances
- Ideal for all Skin Types
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
Organic Beard Comb
- Natural Sandalwood
- Natural Scent
- Medium and Fine Rounded Teeth
Organic Beard Grooming Kit
If you prefer to buy a total kit, check this out:
Embrace your beard! Which organic products will you try?
Live Well Groomed.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, at no cost to you. If you click on a link and make a purchase, we make a small commission. Read our full disclosure for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Ann, J., Blunk, & M., E. (1990, January 1). THE INFLUENCE OF FACIAL HAIR ON IMPRESSION FORMATION. Retrieved from https://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/sbp/sbp/1990/00000018/00000001/art00019
Dixson, B. J. W., Lee, A. J., Blake, K. R., Jasienska, G., & Marcinkowska, U. M. (2017, December 6). Women’s preferences for men’s beards show no relation to their ovarian cycle phase and sex hormone levels. Retrieved from https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0018506X17301617
(1) Parisi, Turnbull, & Smith. (2011, November 16). Dosimetric investigation of the solar erythemal UV radiation protection provided by beards and moustaches. Retrieved from https://academic.oup.com/rpd/article-abstract/150/3/278/1613642
- Best Natural Ways to Prevent Hair Loss and Promote Healthy Hair Growth
- Stuck at Home? How to Make Time for Self-Care – The Complete Guide
- Suffering from endometriosis? Milk thistle can help relieve your symptoms